Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Our take on Malaysian Indian Meat Curry, using our famous BABA's curry powder.
There are many variations of curry out there, we do cook other versions with milder taste and with more gravy (to eat with our Roti/bread) but this one is our favourite. The steps are somewhat important to make good curry.
#curry #protein #rice #meat #beef #lunch #lamb #dinner . #curry #protein #rice #meat #beef #lunch #lamb #dinner #heirloom #familyrecipe #kari #karidaging #kambing #mutton #lembu #indian #asian
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry:
- A. Any Meat – blanching meat is optional
- 1 kg meat – cut/sliced (i use beef steak)
- B. Dry Spices
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star Anise
- C. Blended (with 1/4 c water)
- 1 brown/yellow onion (Big)
- 1 red onion (Big)
- 4 garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 10 dried chillies or more (cut, soaked & softened)
- 5 candlenuts/macadamia (opt)
- D. CURRY PASTE
- 1 C BABA curry powder + 1/2 C water (see pic)
- 1 tsp seedless tamarind paste + 1 tbsp water-can use concentrate
- E. Extras
- 6 big potatoes – cubed
- 1/2 C – 1 C cooking oil
- 2 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- To taste – Salt
- Dried chillies can be substituted with chili paste
Instructions to make to make Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry
- Prepare ingredients. Cut and clean beef. Boil beef in pot of water enough to cover the meat (Don't boil too long). What you can do is bringing water to a simmer, then drain and rinse.The reason for doing this initial boil and subsequent rinse is to loosen the congealed blood and any caked dust/dirt/grime in meat from cutting and thawing. This step is totally optional; my personal preference depending on the type of dish. There are however many ways you can prep your meat.
- Blend all ingredients in B. Prepare wok. Heat 1 C cooking oil over medium heat. Dont worry about the oil (it may look much but you do need alot and depending on the amount of paste and blended ingredients you have, sometimes u need more or less). Add B-dry spices, leave in hot oil until aromatic. Next, Add in C. Sauté until fragrant. Add D. Cook until aromatic and oil separates from the paste (oil floats to the top of the paste). It takes around 5mins or more over medium heat. Keep stirring.
- Once the oil separates from the paste, add meat/beef. Add 1/2 C of water. Cover and stir occasionally. Covering the wok or pan at this stage will allow The meat produces juice or liquid. Stir occasionally and leave until meat is cooked through. Next, Season with chicken granules. Taste. Add salt if necessary. Simmer for another 30mins or until meat is almost tender. Add cubed potatoes. Continue cooking until potatoes are fork tender. Serve with steamed rice.
- Note: The consistency of the curry is very much a personal preference. Start with 1/2 c of water. The meat itself when covered during cooking will produce just enough liquid. For a thicker curry, add water only necessary when adding in the potatoes. And add more water if you prefer a less thicker curry. The curry however, will get thicker when it's cold.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you do not require to learn them but only if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Easy Malaysian Indian Meat Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!