Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is 2 to 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
It seems there are so many different names for the vegetable I call ‘Edible Chrysanthemum’. It is called ‘Shungiku’ in Japanese. In Australia, Edible Chrysanthemum is available from most Asian grocery stores. This is ‘Okonomiyaki’. Besides Edible Chrysanthemum as the main ingredient, you can use whatever you like.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki:
- 100 g Edible Chrysanthemum *cut into small pieces
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Dashi Powder *optional
- Salt & Pepper
- Oil for cooking
- *This time I added 1/2 Carrot, 1 Spring Onion, 50g Left-over Roast Beef as well
- *Add as much ingredients as you like if you can combine with the batter
- <Additional Ingredient Suggestions>
- Onion, Spring Onion, Carrot, Asian Mushrooms, Seafood, Meat, Chicken, Canned Tuna, etc
Steps to make to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki
- Make batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs, Dashi Powder and Salt & Pepper. Add the ingredients to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or hotplate, apply a small amount of Oil, spoon the mixture to form pancakes. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancake over, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until the batter and ingredients are cooked. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking.
- Enjoy with/without a dipping sauce. Find my dipping sauce recipes at http://www.hirokoliston.com/category/dipping-sauces/
- Note: The red dipping sauce in the above photo can be made by mixing following ingredients.
1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
1 tablespoon Ponzu (OR 1/2 Soy Sauce & 1/2 Rice Vinegar)
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them yet just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Steps to Make Favorite Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!