Recipe of Perfect Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries estimated approx 15-20 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A special burger full of flavour.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries:
- 225 g burger meat
- 2 Brioche buns
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Pickled gherkin
- 4 slices bacon
- Burger flavouring
- Sriracha sauce
- BBQ sauce
- Dried thyme
- Dried rosemary
- Chilli flakes
- 1 TSP Garlic paste
- 3 small Sweet Potato fries
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- Corn on the cob "ribs"
Steps to make to make Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries
- Enhance the flavour of two beef burger patties. Add salt, pepper, paprika, chili flakes, dried thyme and rosemary, crush garlic paste and a big squirt of Sriracha sauce and BBQ sauce. Mash and mix well to combine.
- With wet hands reform two balls and flatten into patties. Place in a lined baking tray with your bacon. Set aside to make your sweet potato fries so everything can all go into the oven at the same time.
- Prep sweet potato fries. Peel your potatoes. Half and slice into chips. Place in a bowl and drizzle with oil, toss to coat completely. Sprinkle over the corn flour and mix to thoroughly coat.
- Spread the chips on a second baking tray covered in parchment paper and season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake the meat and chips at the same time in a preheated oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Whilst neat and chips cook prep burger dressings. Slice your cheese, gherkins, and lettuce. Remove meat from the oven and slice your bacon. The chips will be cooked. It might need more crisping depending on taste, so leave them in the oven for another 3-5 minutes if necessary. Start constructing the burger bun by layering lettuce first, then gherkins, bacon next.
- Then add your burger patty on top. It might have crumbled a bit during the baking as the added sauces will add moisture but I don't mind this. Place the bun onto a tray and place the cheese slices on top. Pop it under a hot grill for 3 minutes to melt the cheese over everything (this helps keep it all together)
- Once the cheese has melted, remove it from the grill plate with the top bun. Add your sweet potato fries and a side of corn on the cob "ribs". Recipe here:
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you grasp some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Father's Day sweet chilli beef burger and sweet potato fries. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!