Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I wanted to make something that was easy to make but still fancy. I came up with this recipe on my own.
-Use a cut of meat with very little fat, such as rump or fillet.
-There aren't any particularly difficult steps in this. Give it a try! For 2 servings. Recipe by ai_yui
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso:
- 1 rice cooker cup of raw rice White rice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 300 grams Beef rump
- 100 ml Sake
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Butter
- 3 to 4 Shiso leaves
- 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make to make Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso
- Cook the rice slightly firm. Finely chop the garlic. Heat oil (not listed) in a pan and sauté the rice and garlic. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan on high and saute the meat. Once it's nice and brown, flip over.
- When both sides of the meat are browned, lower the heat to low and add the sake. Cover with a lid and steam.
- After 1 or 2 minutes, remove from heat.
- Serve the garlic rice and beef on a warmed plate.
- Add soy sauce and turn the heat back on. Scrape the bottom of the pan to mix in any meat flavor left on the pan (deglaze the pan).
- When the sauce has come to a simmer, turn off the heat. Add in the butter and let it melt. The sauce is finished!
- Pour the sauce over the steak.
- Garnish with shiso leaves sliced into 5 mm strips. Season with pepper to taste.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however just if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Hatsudai-style Beef Rump Steak with Shiso. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!