Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Flaky crust beef patty. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Flaky crust beef patty is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Flaky crust beef patty is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Flaky crust beef patty, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Flaky crust beef patty delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Flaky crust beef patty is 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Flaky crust beef patty using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Flaky crust beef patty:
- 4 cup All purpose flour (plus more for dusting
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 5 oz shortening
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 cup iced water
- 5 oz butter
- 1 BEEF FILLING
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp all spice powder
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp white powder
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt or more
- 1/2 tsp scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
Instructions to make to make Flaky crust beef patty
- In a food processor or by hand, mix together, flour, salt, sugar. Add the butter, shortening, followed by vinegar and water in small amounts, pulse until combined and dough holds together in a ball.
- Place the dough on a well -floured surface. Divide it into 2 and roll it out. Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes until ready to use.
- Using a large mouth, glass or bowl about 4 – 5 " cut out circles by gently pressing on the dough and releasing it, shaping the meat pie dough. Continue cutting out dough until all dough has been cut. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Make the Meat pie filling.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oil to a saucepan, followed by onions, garlic, paprika, thyme curry, chili powder, white pepper, allspice and chicken bouillon . Let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Then, add ground meat, bread crumbs and continue cooking for about 10 or more minutes.stirring frequently to prevent burning, add about ½ cup of water .
- Finally add green onions and parsley, adjust for salt and pepper seasoning.
- Remove from stove top and let it cool.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of filling into each circle, and brush with egg white or white around half of the circle. Fold over twist with fingers gently to seal the edges of the meat pie.
- Another way of sealing is by pressing the tines of a fork along the edges of the dough.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Carefully place each pie on a baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve when done.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Flaky crust beef patty. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!