Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
When I cook Rice Bowl dishes, I tend to season with Soy Sauce. Today I didn’t use Soy Sauce at all. The creamy sauce is seasoned with Salt & Pepper. It’s very simple, yet so delicious because of the flavour from the Garlic Prawns. It was a brilliant idea to add soft scrambled Egg to the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce:
- 60-80 g shelled Prawns *thawed if frozen
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Egg *whisked
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Oil *plus extra
- 1/2 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 serving warm Cooked Rice
- Parsley *finely chopped
- 90 ml Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Cream OR Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
Steps to make to make Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce
- Clean Prawns, devein, add 1 pinch Salt, and set aside. Whisk Egg in a small bowl, season lightly with Salt & Pepper. Prepare Garlic, Parsley, and Cooked Rice.
- Place Chicken Stock in a measuring jug or small bowl, season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste. Add Cream (OR Milk) and Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch), and mix well.
- Prepare everything before you start cooking. Cooking won’t take long.
- Heat Oil in a small frying pan, cook soft scrambled Egg, and transfer to the bowl that you used to whisk the Egg.
- Add extra Oil to the pan only if required, add Garlic and stir, then add Prawns. When Prawns change the colour, stir the sauce well and add it to the pan. Stir as the sauce thickens, then add the softly cooked Egg and combine.
- Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice and cover it with the Prawn & Egg mixture. Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley, and enjoy.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make easy adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them however just if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Favorite Garlic Prawns & Egg Rice Bowl with Creamy Sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!