Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Prawns and Kimchi go very well together. Today I cooked everything together in the rice cooker. It’s another Takikomigohan dish. Super quick & easy to prepare if you have already shelled Prawns. Prawns can be replaced with Squid.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan:
- 200-250 g shelled Prawns *thawed if frozen
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1-2 teaspoons Chilli & Garlic Sauce
- *Note: If you don’t have Chilli Garlic Sauce, just add 1 pinch Salt, a little bit of grated Garlic and Chilli Flakes
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice
- 400 ml Chicken Stock *OR 400ml Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock
- 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Kimchi *cut into small pieces if large
- 1 Spring Onions *finely chopped
Steps to make to make Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan
- Clean Prawns, devein, and place in a bowl. (Pat dry them if they are very wet.) Add Sake (Rice Wine) and Chilli & Garlic Sauce, mix to combine, then set aside while you are preparing other ingredients.
- Wash Rice a few times, drain well, and place it in the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, Salt, Sesame Oil and Soy Sauce, then gently stir.
- Place Prawns and Kimchi on top of the Rice, but DO NOT stir. Just spread evenly. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes, then gently mix to combine. Add some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple changes to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them but only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Prawns & Kimchi Takikomi Gohan. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!