Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Several years ago, I received a message form a person, whose name was Asa, about Cabbage Rolls. She wrote that Cabbage Rolls are known as ‘Golubtsi’ in Eastern European region where her family is from, and she introduced me a ‘lazy’ form of ‘Golubtsi’. She kindly gave me her recipe and I have shared it on this website as Asa’s 'Golubtsi’. I also shared ‘Baked Stuffed Capsicums’ using her ‘Golubtsi’ mixture. This is a slightly quicker and easier version of it for 4 servings. You can easily increase the amount of mixture by adding more Cabbage and more Rice to cook this dish for a larger number of servings.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums:
- 4 Capsicums *Today I used Red Capsicums
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- *Note: You may wish to add some shredded Tasty Cheese
- *Note: Add more Cabbage and more Cooked Rice for larger Capsicums OR more servings
- 150 g Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 500 g Ground Meat (Pork & Beef)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon Black Pepper
Instructions to make to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cabbage needs to be shredded or thinly sliced. Blanch in the boiling water, so that it shrinks. Drain and cool in cold water, then squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add Cooked Rice, finely chopped Onion, Ground Meat, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Salt and Pepper. Mix well.
- Cut Capsicums in half, remove the seeds and stems, firmly fill each Capsicum with the 'Glubtsi' mixture.
- Oil a baking dish, place the stuffed Capsicums, add a small amount of Water (about 1/4 cup), cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, now you can add some shredded Cheese on top if you want to do so, then bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with some Parsley and serve.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you do not need to learn them yet only if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Favorite ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!