Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup estimated approx 45 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This was a gorgeous soup so Tasty. I have made this before. I soaked the lentils first then rinsed as it takes away that texture you get from all dried food, split peas, mixed broth, rice so its much smoother. Freeze any soup over.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup:
- 3/4 Cup Lentils
- 4 Boneless and skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 large Carrot diced
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1 Cup Veg Stock
- 1 pint Boiling water
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/4 Small onion diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 tbls Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black cracked peppercorns
- 1 little salt to taste (optional)
Steps to make to make My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup
- 1 Soaked and rinsed the lentils first over night. Then next morning cooked them with 1/2 pint boiling water until they became soft and thick water mostly gone.
- Next I added 1 pint of boiling water over the lentils then the carrots stir in. Boil then simmer for 5 minutes
- Next add the chicken stock and veg stock mix in.
- Next cut up the chicken thigh meat and add to the lentils also the carrots bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add the butter to frying pan heat up then add diced onions fry for 1 minute stirring then add the Garlic for 30 secounds.
- Add the softened onions and garlic to the soup and cook for a further 10 minutes
- Add the Cracked black peppercorns and salt stir in and simmer for a further 3 minutes add a little more boiling water if needed.
- Next pour all the soup mix to a blender and blend until smooth. Add back to the pan on the heat and bring to the boil.
- Serve and Enjoy. Add a little rainbow pepper to garnish
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little basically hot, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Speedy My Thick Chicken,Lentil & Carrot Soup. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!