Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Several years ago, I received a message form a person, whose name was Asa, about Cabbage Rolls. She wrote that Cabbage Rolls are known as ‘Golubtsi’ in Eastern European region where her family is from, and she introduced me a ‘lazy’ form of ‘Golubtsi’. She kindly gave me her recipe and I have shared it on this website as Asa’s 'Golubtsi’. I also shared ‘Baked Stuffed Capsicums’ using her ‘Golubtsi’ mixture. This is a slightly quicker and easier version of it for 4 servings. You can easily increase the amount of mixture by adding more Cabbage and more Rice to cook this dish for a larger number of servings.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums:
- 4 Capsicums *Today I used Red Capsicums
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- *Note: You may wish to add some shredded Tasty Cheese
- *Note: Add more Cabbage and more Cooked Rice for larger Capsicums OR more servings
- 150 g Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 500 g Ground Meat (Pork & Beef)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 teaspoon Black Pepper
Steps to make to make ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cabbage needs to be shredded or thinly sliced. Blanch in the boiling water, so that it shrinks. Drain and cool in cold water, then squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add Cooked Rice, finely chopped Onion, Ground Meat, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Salt and Pepper. Mix well.
- Cut Capsicums in half, remove the seeds and stems, firmly fill each Capsicum with the 'Glubtsi' mixture.
- Oil a baking dish, place the stuffed Capsicums, add a small amount of Water (about 1/4 cup), cover with a sheet of foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil, now you can add some shredded Cheese on top if you want to do so, then bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with some Parsley and serve.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to learn them however just if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate ‘Golubtsi’ Stuffed Capsicums. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!