Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Greek meatballs (keftedakia)
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Greek meatballs (keftedakia). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek meatballs (keftedakia), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Greek meatballs (keftedakia) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is 3-4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Greek meatballs (keftedakia) estimated approx 50mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Greek meatballs (keftedakia) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This recipie reminds me my grandma who used to make the meatballs for me cause this is one of the favourite dish of every kid (of my generation)
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia):
- 500 gr beef mince
- 500 gr pork mince
- 1 small bread roll (soaked in water)
- 1 onion diced (or onion powder if you re onion intolerant)
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/3 garlic powder
- 60 gr mint finely chopped (or 2 spoons dried mint)
- 100 gr flour for frying
- 400 gr sunflower oil
- Some sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
Steps to make to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia)
- In a pan add the olive oil and the onion and in medium heat let it become glossy (for abt 8mins) without getting darker. Let it cool down.
- In a big bowl, mix the 2 types of mince meat, the seasoning,the paprika, the mint, the garlic powder and the onion (only after it’s cooled down, the tomato.
- Squeeze the bread and then add it to the mixture and start mixing the ingredients with your hands.
- Divide it in small portions (size of a walnut or an apricot) and roll them in balls. At the same time, heat the sunflower oil in a pan in high heat.
- In a smaller bowl add the flour and dip the meatballs so they get dusty all over and put them in the pan so they get fried for a few minutes each side (till they get a nice colour).
- When you take them out of the pan, first put them on some kitchen roll to absorb most oil, before you transfer them in an other plate.
- You can accompany them amazingly with freshly cut fried chips or salad. Enjoy!
- Tip: if you want a healthier option, you can skip frying and instead, roast them in the oven. Also, if you have leftovers and want to do something different next day, make a red sauce and add the meatballs. You can eat them with spaghetti (like the Italian way).
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy changes to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them however just if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food How to Make Speedy Greek meatballs (keftedakia). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!