Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Ground Beef Torta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ground Beef Torta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ground Beef Torta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ground Beef Torta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ground Beef Torta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ground Beef Torta is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Ground Beef Torta estimated approx 5 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Ground Beef Torta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Easy way to use yesterday's taco meat!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Ground Beef Torta:
- 3/4 cup ground beef taco meat; see my "picadillo" recipe
- 1 telera roll
- 2/3 cup refried pinto beans
- 1 slice bacon; medium dice
- 1/4 avocado; thick slices
- 1/4 red onion; julienne
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
Instructions to make to make Ground Beef Torta
- Heat taco meat in a non-stick pan. Use beef stock, tomato puree, or salsa to help retain moisture if desired.
- Slowly render fat from bacon in a saute pan. Remove bacon. Eat it or top the torta!
- Add refried beans and heat slowly until hot.
- Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small sauce pot or shallow saute pan. Bring to a boil. Add onions. Boil for one minute. Remove pot from heat. Super quick pickled red onions!
- Slice bread and layer as follows. Beans, meat, and then avocado slices. Toast in a pre-heated panini press sprayed with non-stick cooking spray until bread is crispy.
- Variations; Salsa, sauteed onions, peppers, garlic, goat cheese, queso fresco, cotija, Chihuahua cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but just if you understand some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Homemade Ground Beef Torta. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!