Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I use curry powder, so the resultant dish is not going to be very hot. I don't use consomme cubes and season with salt. You can use consomme cubes if you prefer.
This dish has a rich flavour because the vegetables and curry powder are fried slowly. By frying the curry powder before stewing it gives a good flavour to the dish.
If you use dried beans, use the cooking liquid at Step 6 instead of water to give extra flavour to the dish. Recipe by tonsayu
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes:
- 250 grams Beef mince
- 1 tin Tinned diced tomatoes
- 2 small Tomatoes (peeled)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 stalk Celery
- 1/2 Onion
- 200 grams Kidney beans (or kintoki, soy beans,etc.)
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 200 ml Water (or the cooking liquid of the beans)
- 1 Salt
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Japanese Worcestershire sauce
- 1 as required Italian parsley
- 1 as required Tabasco sauce (optional)
Steps to make to make Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes
- Season the beef mince with salt and pepper (not listed in the ingredients). Peel the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and celery into similar dices. Save the celery leaf as it will be used later.
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a pot over a low heat. Cook slowly to infuse the flavour to the oil.
- Add the onion and celery. Continue to fry over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until tender. Add the curry powder and fry without browning.
- Add the beef mince and cook through. Add the peeled tomatoes and stir quickly.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, water or the cooking liquid of the beans, soy sauce and celery leaves. Cover with a lid and cook for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the celery leaves. Add the Japanese Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve cooked rice and pour over the stew. Sprinkle with parsley!! Splash several dashes of Tabasco sauce to your taste.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet just if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Spicy Beef Mince and Bean Stew with Tomatoes. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!