Recipe of Award-winning Gyudon (beef and rice bowl)
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Gyudon (beef and rice bowl). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Gyudon (beef and rice bowl), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is 2 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Gyudon is one of my favourite Japanese meat rice bowl dishes. When I used to go Eat Tokyo restaurant this was a dish I would order quite often.
This is a Japanese dish which consists of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in sweet sauce with egg.
I had some beef left at home and decided to slice the meat very thinly to make this dish.
This is my version of the popular Japanese dish. I hope you enjoy making and eating this as much as I do.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl):
- 200 g rib eye beef, very thinly sliced or pre sliced beef meat from butchers
- Gyudon sauce:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1 small brown onion, finely skiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or minced ginger
- 8 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons soba noodle sauce or 1/4 teaspoon dashi powder
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin
- 1-2 tablespoons white sugar (caster or granulated)
- 1/2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Sprinkles of Shichimi (Japanese 7-spice)
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds (optional)
Steps to make to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl)
- Thinly slice the rib eye, transfer onto a plate and set aside.
- In a large saucepan add on medium high heat, add the cooking oil and then add the sliced onions.
- Sautee onions until soft, then add the thinly sliced beef along with the ginger and garlic paste. Cook the meat until it is no longer pink.
- Then to the onions and meat add water, soba noodle sauce or dashi powder, light soya sauce, mirin and sugar. Stir continuously until sugar has dissolved. Reduce heat to medium low and cover with a lid. Let the broth cook and reduce for about 7-10 minutes. Taste and amend if necessary (add more soya sauce, sugar, water etc).
- Once the meat has cooked and the sauce has reduced. Turn heat off and remove saucepan from the heat.
- To serve place steamed rice in each bowl at the bottom, then using chopsticks is tongs place beef and onions over the rice. Add the egg yolk (optional) and garnish with spring onions, shichimi and sesame seeds (optional).
- Spoon over as much it little of the broth and pour it over the meat, onions and rice.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you understand some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes but its great food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Ultimate Gyudon (beef and rice bowl). Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!