Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Harissa Pulled Turkey. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Harissa Pulled Turkey is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Harissa Pulled Turkey is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Harissa Pulled Turkey, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Harissa Pulled Turkey delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Harissa Pulled Turkey is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Harissa Pulled Turkey estimated approx 1 hour 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Harissa Pulled Turkey using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This slow cooked tender turkey makes a fabulous meal. A great higher protein and leaner alternative to the usual pulled pork and still packed with so much flavour.
Serve piled upon rice or in a tortilla wrap for a hearty lunch.
Note: You can also use chicken breasts if preferred.
#turkey #pulledturkey #pulled #harissa #spicy #redchilli #lunch #dinner #easy #slowcooked #paste #peppers #onion #redonion #skillet #highprotein #lean #healthy #tortilla #wrap #family
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Harissa Pulled Turkey:
- 340 g turkey breast meat, skin removed,
- 1 red onion, sliced,
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced,
- 2 heaped tbsp harissa paste,
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely, (seeds removed to taste),
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced finely,
- 1/2 litre chicken stock, (500 ml),
- 1 tbsp rapeseed/vegetable oil,
- 1/2 tbsp honey,
- Salt and pepper to season
- Juice 1 lime
Steps to make to make Harissa Pulled Turkey
- Heat a large oven proof skillet/frying pan up over a medium heat and add the cooking oil. Add in the red onion and fry for about 4 minutes until softened.
- Now add in the garlic and red pepper plus the chilli. Fry until fragrant then dollop in the harissa paste. Fry off the paste for about two minutes then add in the turkey breasts. Fry until golden on each side then pour in half the chicken stock. Season well with salt and pepper. Bring to a gentle simmer over a low heat.
- Preheat your oven to 160 (fan). Simmer the turkey low and slow for 15-20 minutes, add in the remaining chicken stock.
Transfer the pan into the oven and cook on the middle shelf for another hour. When removed from the oven it should shred apart quite easily by using two forks, one to hold the turkey in place, the other to shred. After shredding the meat add the honey to sweeten then toss the meat through the sauce until it's all coated nicely. Squeeze over the lime juice before serving.
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of side(s). Also amazing in a tortilla wrap with some salad. 🙂
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but just if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Harissa Pulled Turkey. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!