Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
My aunt used to cook for lubys and she would make these at home all the time. My mom started making them since Lubys posted the recipe online but we do it slightly different. We dont add alot of ingredients that the recipe asks for yet it still comes out DELICOUS. This recipe is a hit at our home. The orignial recipe takes longer to cook and calls for so much more ingredients so this is the simplified version and tastes the same.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- 1 packages tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 can diced tomato
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- vegetable oil
- 6 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- slice american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas)
Instructions to make to make Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes
- pre-heat oven to 350°F
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11×7 should be good.
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas.
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make simple changes to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you do not need to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!