Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Homemade tomato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade tomato soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Homemade tomato soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Homemade tomato soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade tomato soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Homemade tomato soup is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
So simple to make but packed full of flavour and goodness for these chilly autumn nights 🥰
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Homemade tomato soup:
- 2 kg tomatoes
- I medium sized onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs tomato purée
- 300 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Good pinch of black pepper, white if you prefer
- Splash good balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 60 ml single cream
Instructions to make to make Homemade tomato soup
- A good heavy saucepan is needed for this recipe as I use a stick blender to blend in the pan once it’s cooked and cooled
- Finely chop the onion and add to the pan with olive oil. Fry until softened
- Next add roughly chopped garlic and fry until the sizzling slows, careful not to burn it.
- Next add the tomatoes roughly chopped and allow them to cook down slightly releasing their juices.
- Now add tomato purée stir in and cook out for a minute
- Next add stock of your choice and all the seasoning, including the balsamic vinegar and allow to simmer gently for around an hour.
- Allow the mixture to cool and use a stick blender to get a smooth consistency. I prefer to put the soup through a fine sieve once blended to remove seeds and skin. This is entirely up to you.
- Put back on the heat once blended and slowly add the cream… again this is optional I just find it adds that extra little luxury… enjoy with home made bread or garlic croutons. Perfect for a cold evening. Filling and satiy👌🏼👌🏼
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them however only if you understand some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Homemade tomato soup. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!