Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Instant Curry Ramen
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Instant Curry Ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Curry Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Curry Ramen is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Instant Curry Ramen, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Instant Curry Ramen delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Instant Curry Ramen is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Instant Curry Ramen using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is another super easy recipe that transforms the Instant Ramen into a delicious and nutritious meal. I recommend to use Japanese Soy Sauce Instant Ramen for this dish as its soup is most suitable for the curry flavour. I definitely want to add an Egg as a topping. You don’t have a boiled egg? Don’t give up. My ‘Onsen Tamago’ can be cooked in a minute if you have a microwave.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Instant Curry Ramen:
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 80 g thinly sliced Beef OR Pork *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4-1/2 Onion *sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Garlic *optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger *optional
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Water *I added 500ml according to the package instruction
- 1 serving Instant ‘Soy Sauce’ Ramen
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water
- Finely Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Boiled Egg OR Microwaved Egg *See my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe
Instructions to make to make Instant Curry Ramen
- Prepare all ingredients before you start cooking. If you are going to make ‘Onsen Tamago’, cook it before you cook Ramen. Softly cook it as the remaining heat will cook the Egg further.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat, add Oil, and cook Beef (OR Pork) and Onion, add Garlic and Ginger if you add them, season with Salt and Curry Powder.
- Add Water and bring to the boil. Once it’s boiling, add Ramen Noodles. When the Noodles are cooked, add Soup and Seasonings that are included in the package. Then add the Potato Starch mixture and stir until the soup is thickened.
- Place in a large serving bowl, add the Egg and some finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them however only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Instant Curry Ramen. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!