Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 is 3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Japanese hambagu is a hugely popular home cooked dish. I often cook it for slightly special occasions. It is one of the dishes my husband often requests me when I ask what he wants to eat.
Japanese “typical” hambagu is usually made with minced pork, minced beef or both of them. And we usually add minced onion, egg, panko and milk.
However, this time, I wanted to try in a bit different way to make it more meaty. I made minced meat with beef thighs and beef talow.
Please also check out my tips to make it more delicious 🤤💞
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗:
- 500 g Beef thigh (either sliced or block)
- 70-80 g Beef talow
- 5 g Salt (Around 1% of the weigh of the beef)
- Black pepper
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 15 g Unsalted butter 🧈
- Steak Sauce
- 3 table spoon Ketchup
- 3 table spoon Red wine 🍷
- Recommended side dishes
- Mashed potatoes
- Sautéed red cabbage
Instructions to make to make Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗
- Mix sliced beef and beef talow. Chop them together to make minced meat.
- Prepare another bowl. Fill that bowl with iced cubes and place the bowl with the meat. This step prevents the meat talow from melting.
- Knead firmly by hand so that the meat becomes sticky. Make 3 big balls. If you have time, place them in a fridge for 1 hour.
- Heat the pan, spread the olive oil and place the meat balls. Press the centre of the hamburger steaks with your fingers. (When this returns and rises, it’s a sign that the inside is cooked.) Cook for 1-2 mins covering with a lid.
- Open the lid and turn them over. Cover with a lid again and cook for another 1 minute.
- Open the lid and add the butter. Scoop the butter with a spoon and pour over the meat, the heat of the butter will nicely cook the meat. Serve the hamburger steaks on plates.
- Remove oil on the pan with kitchen paper and add tomato ketchup with red wine. Cook for a while and the sauce is ready!
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger steaks and place the side dishes!
As your experience and confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. As for fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however just if you understand some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Perfect Japanese hamburger steak – Hambagu / ハンバーグ 🤤💗. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!