Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
My family just love pasta and shells (:
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped garlic
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 bag of FROZEN spinach
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 box jumbo or regular sized shells
- pinch of salt
- 1 can tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar
- 10 oz cream cheese
- 1 eggs
Steps to make to make Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease.
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender.
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir)
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix.
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it)
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan.
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce.
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells.
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven.
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over 😀
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more components or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them however only if you master some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!