Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Kallu Shappu beef fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kallu Shappu beef fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kallu Shappu beef fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Kallu Shappu beef fry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kallu Shappu beef fry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Kallu Shappu beef fry is 4-serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Kallu Shappu beef fry estimated approx 40 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Kallu Shappu beef fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
A spicy treat for all those meat lovers out there…Recipe from here http://mariasmenu.com/spicy/beef-fry-kallu-shappu-style
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Kallu Shappu beef fry:
- 1/2 Kilogram Beef
- 1 Cup Shallots French (crushed)
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Crushed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Red chilli Crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Teaspoons Vinegar
- Curry Leaves
- Coconut Oil
Steps to make to make Kallu Shappu beef fry
- Marinate the cleaned beef with all the ingredients listed under"for marination" list and keep it aside for about 30 mnts
- Add 2 Tablespoon of water to this marinated beef and pressure cook the beef. After the beef is done if there is excess water is dried completely.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and add heaps of curry leaves and fry it for a minute (Try to use coconut oil itself as the taste of the flavor of this dish is mainly from the coconut oil and curry leaves), Now add the cooked beef.
- Fry on low flame for about 20 mnts till the beef turns black in color.And the Yummy kallu shaappu beef fry is ready!!!!!!
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you do not require to discover them yet only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as simple lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Kallu Shappu beef fry. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!