Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas:. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas: is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas: is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas:, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas: delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas: is 10-12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas: using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This keema samosa recipe is just like the one you get on streets on Pakistan and India . Keema means mince and you can make the filling of samosa with lamb/mutton or beef mince. Depending on the mince used in filling they are called beef samosa, lamb samosa, mutton samosa, or simply meat samosa.
#snacks #streetFood #meat #samosas #teaTime
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas::
- 🌻For Samosa Dough:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour (plain flour)
- 8 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Water (as required)
- 🌻FOR QEEMA FILLING
- 50 g mince, lamb / beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds roasted and grounded
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin seeds roasted and grounded
- 1/2 Tbsp red chilli powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp chat masala or to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbsp green chillies, finely chopped
- Oil for frying
Instructions to make to make Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas:
- 🌻Samosa Dough:
To start making the samosa dough mix together flour and salt and oil. Rub the oil with the flour till it resembles bread crumbs. Start by adding 1/2 cup water and knead it into a firm dough. You may need a few extra teaspoons of water but add as you go. The consistency of the dough should be little hard and smooth. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and set aside about 40-50 minutes.
- 🌻For Samosa Filling:
In frying pan,add oil,mince and mix well until changes color.
Add ginger garlic paste,green chilies,and all spices mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add others ingredients mix well
Add fresh coriander and mix well for 2 minutes.
Let it cool down.
- 🌻Wrapping the samosas:
Take a lime sized bowl of dough, roll it between your palms till smooth and dust it with flour.
Roll it out into a circle which is less than 1 mm thickness and about 6 inches in diameter.
Cut the rolled dough in half. Pick up one half and brush it with a little water along the straight edge of the pastry.
- Now take one edge of the straight side, and place it on the other edge of the straight side in such a way that the dough forms into a cone shape.Pinch the corner of the cone so that its sealed. Place a tablespoon and a half of the filling in the cone, making sure to fill it only 3/4th of the way.
- Brush the inside of the unfilled dough with a little water and seal it by pinching the edge together. Repeat till all the dough is used up. Place the samosas on a greased tray making sure they don’t touch each other and cover them with a damp cloth.
- Heat oil in a pan. To test if the oil is hot enough, add a tiny piece of dough to the oil and if it bubbles and floats on the surface, your oil is ready for frying. Add the samosas to the oil making sure not to overcrowd the pan, and reduce the flame to a simmer.
- Fry the samosas on a low flame till golden brown on both side. Its important to fry them on a low flame, or the pastry would be raw from the inside and golden brown on the outside. Take them out on a plate lined with paper to absorb any extra oil and serve them hot immediately with ketchup / chutney.
Un-cooked samosas can be store in the fridge for 24 -30 hours.
Or freeze for 2 months. Freeze separately in a tray then transfer to a freezer bag.
Leftover fried samosas can be store in a paper bag on the counter for 6-8 hours in a cool place. Reheat in an oven or deep fry again.
- 🌻To bake Samosa:
Preheat-oven at 175°C / 350 F. Sprays the samosa with oil on both sides. Then place samosa on a baking tray lined with butter paper. Bake on the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy and has golden marks. Flip the samosa to the other side after 10 minutes for equal cooking.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but just if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Ultimate Lamb / beef / mutton meat Samosas:. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!