Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Its a sort of Pizza without the pizza base . Just leave it to cool and just cut what you need and it should stay in one piece to warm up in microwave 😁
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes part boiled
- 3 chicken Breast
- 200 g parma Ham
- 1 large onion cut in Rings
- 1 large Can Tomatoes crushed
- 2 small peppers sliced
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 250 g mushrooms Sliced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 sprinle of parsley to finish
- 4 tbls Passata
Instructions to make to make Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀
- In a wok or frying pan. Add the oil heat up add the garlic fry for 1 minute then add thr chicken and fry for a minute staring
- Add the mushrooms in the pan with the chicken and fry until they are coloured and more than half cooked.
- In an ovenproof dish grease the bottom then layer the potatoes and fill in the gaps then on top lay the onions
- Pat the onions down on the potatoes. Add the chopped tinned tomatoes but keep a 1/4 of the tomatoes bac for another layer and cover the onions add the parma ham all over then top
- Then add the grated cheese all over
- Pat down tightly. Add the sliced small peppers
- Add the chicken and mushroom and pat that down tight. Then add the tomatoes that were saved on top
- Slice the mozzerella thinly and add to the top all around and the passata juice then sprinkle the black pepper over it.
- Add this to a pre heated oven 180c for 30 mins
- Add the parsley.You can add more grated cheese on top if you prefer and serve.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet just if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Prepare Perfect Layered Chicken, mushroom and Parma ham bake 😀. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!