Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Easy to make, and who doean't like mashed potatoes and ground beef? 😉
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef:
- 2 lb Potatoe
- 1/3 cup Butter(sub. Sour Cream, Half'n Half, Heavy Cream)
- 3 Eggs(one separated)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Big Onion
- 4 tbsp Milk
Instructions to make to make Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef
- Peel potatoes,cut into thin slices amd boil in salt water untill tender,set aside to cool down
- in a skillet,add a table spoon olive oil and cook the chopped onion till tender then add the ground beef, add salt and pepper as desired,then set aside
- keep one egg yolk aside, beat the rest together,then add to the COLD potatoes u dont want it hot or it will cook the egg, also add the butter n milk and season with salt and pepper
- beat the potatoes with a whisker or spatula till light and fluffy
- grease a pyrex pan with some oil or butter,then sprinkle some bread crumbs to cover the base and sides and knock the excess out.
- pour half of the potatoes into the pyrex then the ground beef and top it with the rest of the potatoes.
- sprinkle some black pepper into the seperated egg yolk amd brush it over the potatoes and top it off with some grated Parm. cheese
- bake in oven at 350°F for about 20-30mints, until golden brown borders and top, if the top hasnt browned after that, just turn on the broil but not for too long u dont wanna burn it.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mashed Potatoe -Ground Beef. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!