Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Pista Chicken Gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pista Chicken Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pista Chicken Gravy is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pista Chicken Gravy, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pista Chicken Gravy delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Pista Chicken Gravy using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pista Chicken Gravy:
- 1 . Chicken – 1 kg
- 2 . Onion – 2 sliced
- 3 . Tomato – 1 chopped nicely
- 4 . Green chilli – 2 silted
- 5 . Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- 6 . Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- 7 . Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
- 8 . Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- 9 . Salt – as needed
- 10 . Coriander leaves – for garnish
- 11 . Butter or ghee – 3 tbsp
- 12 . Cinnamon – 1 inch
- 13 . Clove – 2
- 14 . Cardamon – 2
- To grind:
- 1 . Pistachio raw – 1/4 cup
- 2 . Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- 3 . Pepper – 3 tsp
- 4 . Green chilli – 2
Instructions to make to make Pista Chicken Gravy
- 1. Clean and cut chicken in pieces. Wash thoroughly and marinate with half of ginger garlic paste, half of turmeric powder for 1 hour.
2. Grind all the ingredients into smooth paste under "To Grind". Keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in kadai add cinnamon, cardamon, bay leaf and clove.
- 4. Now add sliced onion and green chilli. Saute until onion becomes glass. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes off.
5. Add marinated chicken and mix it. Now add remaining turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder. Add salt.
6. Add chopped tomato and mix it. Once tomato mushes completely add the ground paste. Mix nicely and check the salt.
- 7. Close with lid and cook until chicken done completely. Now add garam masala and Open the lid cook until oil comes from the corner.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or roti.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little basically hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to learn them however just if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Pista Chicken Gravy. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!