Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein estimated approx 15-30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Looking for the best Chinese takeaway dish to make for your love bird or to impress your family tonight? Well you'll be in for a treat because This Chinese/Scottish Beef Chow Mein Dish from The McPhee's Company is absolutely orignal and saucey delicious. Packed in with endless flavours, textures (Soft, Crunchy and sticky) and you can get one of your 5 a day in McPhee's modern version of Beef Chow Mein.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein:
- 800 g Egg Noodles
- 500 g lean Beef Sirloin steak
- 10 chestnut/button mushrooms – (peeled, sliced)
- 3-6 Spring Onions (trimmed, cut into eye effect 2 cm pieces
- 3 mixed bell peppers, (cut into julienne)
- 400 g Sugar snap peas
- 3-6 Cabbage Leaves (Thinly sliced)
- 400 g Sugar snap peas
- 2 small carrots (cut in julienne)
- 8 garlic cloves – (crushed)
- 400 g Beansprouts
- 4 tbsp Vegetable oil
- For The Chow Mein Sauce Mix
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tsp dark soy sauce
- 8 tbsp Chow Mein sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp sweet teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Chinese Five Spice
Steps to make to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein
- If you're using dried egg noodles cook them as the instructions on the package. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a pan on medium/high heat. place the cooked noodles into the hot pan with the oil and mix though. set aside.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the beef steak by trimming off any excess fat on the meat and cut into 2 cm thick slices. After that, place the beef strips into the Chow Mein sauce, cover it up on top in the container and sit it in the refridgerator to marinate for 10-15 but for better flavour you should marinate the beef in the refridegerator for two – six hours.
- While the beef is marinating in the refridgerator, Prepare all of the vegtables by wash and cut as explained beside each veg ingredent
- Once all of the veg and beef prepared, Heat the wok or pan over medium-high heat with 4 tablespoons of vegtable oil, Add the sliced and marinated beef. Flatten the beef and sear for 3-5 minutes and continue stir fry for another 1-2 minutes until fully browned and cooked.
- Remove the beef from the pan onto a plate. add the crushed garlic in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes until soften. add the carrots first, cook them for 4-5 minutes. Add the onions and pepper and then mix through, cook them for 3-5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sugar snap peas, continue cooking 3-5 minutes until soften.
- Add the cooked sliced beef, Beansprouts and spring onions in pan, stir through and continue cooking the beansprouts and spring onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg noodles and the Chow Mein sauce, stir through and allow the sauce to cook and reduce by a third of the liquid. Make sure that chow Mein is piping hot or above 75oC.
- Optional Presentation tip: When your Beef Chow Mein is ready, plated it up and place some prawns crackers around the mountain of chow mein and place some long length cut spring onions on top for decoration on the plate. Enjoy 🙂
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them however only if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Award-winning McPhee's Chinese Beef Chow Mein. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!