Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad is 3 portions. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I've started gyming again a few times a week so I prepare my lunches in advance so that I have something to look forward to after working out at lunch time 🙂these are quick and easy meals!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad:
- 3 boneless chicken thighs
- 3 eggs
- 2 medium or 1 large sweet potatoes
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 handful cashew nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine
- 1 small tin of sweet corn
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
Instructions to make to make Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into thick slices. Fill a pot up with water and add the sweet potato and eggs and bring to a boil.
- Prep the chicken thighs: in a large bowl, place the chicken and add in the seasonings – soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, salt and pepper. Smash and add the garlic cloves to this. Mix and leave to marinate for 30 mins.
- Whilst the chicken is marinating, prepare your salad bases. Layer the sweet corn, spinach, tomatoes.
- Add the sweet potato and boiled egg to the salad bowls when ready.
- Once the chicken is ready, heat up a pan with enough oil to shallow fry. Coat each chicken thigh in corn flour before adding to the pan. Fry on a medium low heat to allow the chicken to cook whilst turning regularly. Remove and remove excess oil using kitchen towel.
- Let the chicken cool and then slice into pieces and add to salad bowl. Top the salad with cashew nuts.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as simple lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Prepare Award-winning Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!