How to Prepare Favorite Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This has been one of family favourites. Using old recipe but this time, I change the type of flour and give more exact measurements for better result.
We like to have it as a snack, eating it with chilli padi 🌶. We also can eat it with rice, or put this tofus in the beef broth soup, add some noodle and green vegetables 🥬. Voila, one comforting dish suitable for young and old.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- 20 tofu puffs, cut into half
- Meat filling
- 300 gr minced beef
- 300 gr minced chicken
- 200 gr tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 1 medium chayote, steamed and shredded
- Paste spices (put in chopper)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Instructions to make to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging
- Prepare all ingredients. Steam and shred chayote (this is the secret ingredient that won’t change the taste but make the meat filling tender)
- Mix all ingredients, except tapioca flour. Once all ingredients are combined, mix in the tapioca flour lightly with spoon. Do not over-mix or over knead. To taste this mixture: take a little bit of the mixture and boil it for a while. Taste it and if it is not tasty enough, add some more seasoning to your taste.
- For the tofu: cut in half. Make sure there is a pocket to fill in the meat mixture inside
- Fill in the meat mixture to the tofu pocket. Can make up to 40 tofus
- Steam in high heat for 10-15 minutes. This tofu can be kept in the fridge or freezer for future use.
- Air fry 160 celcius, 3-5 minutes. Ready to serve as a snack, or eat them with rice, or cook them in beef broth soup 🍜😋
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make easy modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them however just if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!