Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This has been one of family favourites. Using old recipe but this time, I change the type of flour and give more exact measurements for better result.
We like to have it as a snack, eating it with chilli padi 🌶. We also can eat it with rice, or put this tofus in the beef broth soup, add some noodle and green vegetables 🥬. Voila, one comforting dish suitable for young and old.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging:
- 20 tofu puffs, cut into half
- Meat filling
- 300 gr minced beef
- 300 gr minced chicken
- 200 gr tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 bunch spring onion, chopped
- 1 medium chayote, steamed and shredded
- Paste spices (put in chopper)
- 8 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
Steps to make to make Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging
- Prepare all ingredients. Steam and shred chayote (this is the secret ingredient that won’t change the taste but make the meat filling tender)
- Mix all ingredients, except tapioca flour. Once all ingredients are combined, mix in the tapioca flour lightly with spoon. Do not over-mix or over knead. To taste this mixture: take a little bit of the mixture and boil it for a while. Taste it and if it is not tasty enough, add some more seasoning to your taste.
- For the tofu: cut in half. Make sure there is a pocket to fill in the meat mixture inside
- Fill in the meat mixture to the tofu pocket. Can make up to 40 tofus
- Steam in high heat for 10-15 minutes. This tofu can be kept in the fridge or freezer for future use.
- Air fry 160 celcius, 3-5 minutes. Ready to serve as a snack, or eat them with rice, or cook them in beef broth soup 🍜😋
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but just if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food How to Make Quick Meat Stuffed Tofus – Tahu isi daging. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!