Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
#meaty #potato #patties #heirloom #familyrecipe #protein #starch #groundbeef #groundmeat #breakfast #yummy #tasty #lunch #dinner #pegedil #begedil #chicken #groundchicken #meat #malaysian #mincemeat #indonesian #Singaporean
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil):
- A – First Preps
- Potatoes – sliced, fried & MASHED (see pic)
- 500 g minced meat – boiled & drained (or minced chicken)
- 2 big brown/yellow onion – finely chopped & sautéed
- B – Second Preps
- 1 bunch coriander – finely chopped
- 1 tsp chicken powder seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 C mixed fried onion (store bought) – optional
- C – Last Prep
- 1 egg – egg wash before frying
Steps to make to make Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil)
- Summary of the steps in 1 simple pic grid.
- Clean & slice potato. Fry until soft. Drain & finely mash each batch with potato masher. Repeat until finish then season with ground white pepper & Chicken Seasoning powder. Mix until well combined.
- Boil minced meat/chicken. Once cooked, drain water. Alternatively, you can skip this step by cooking the meat or chicken with onion (in step 4).
- Sauté finely chopped onions until translucent. Turn off the heat and add onion to mashed potatoes. Add the rest of the ingredients in B. Mix & taste. Adjust taste accordingly.
- Mix A & B until well combined. Taste & adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Shape this mixture into balls & then lightly flatten them. Break another egg in a small bowl and beat well. Dip these patties in the egg mixture one by one right before frying. Preheat oil and fry patties in SHALLOW oil over medium heat. Avoid moving or flipping patties until they look lightly brownish. Turn/flip them and continue frying until patties are all cooked. Careful not to burn patties.
- Drain patties. Serve warm. Enjoy on its own or with soup or rice.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Meaty Potato Patties (also known as Pegedil / Begedil). Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!