Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
‘Takikomigohan’ is a Japanese dish of Rice cooked with other ingredients and seasoning. Using a rice cooker, it is easy to cook. Today I added the spices that I use for ‘Chilli Con Carne’. It’s a Mexican inspired 'Takikomigohan'. Chicken can be replaced with other meat such as Pork or Sausages, or Seafood is also good. Enjoy this rice dish with a refreshing salad.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan:
- 300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Ground Chilli OR Pepper as required
- 1-2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1-2 teaspoons Ground Coriander Seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons Ground Paprika
- 1-2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 2 cups (180 ml) cup) Short / Medium Grain Rice
- 350 ml Chicken Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 medium Tomato OR 120g Cherry Tomatoes *cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- Chopped Parsley OR Coriander
Steps to make to make Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan
- Place Chicken pieces in a bowl, add Salt and all Spices, and mix well to coat. Set aside.
- Wash Rice, drain the water, and place into the rice cooker’s inner pot.
- Add Chicken Stock and Salt, and stir. Scatter Onion, Garlic, Tomato and Chicken pieces. DO NOT stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, add Corn Kernels, and let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then mix gently. Add extra Salt & Pepper if required. Sprinkle with chopped Parsley OR Coriander, and serve.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet just if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Speedy Mexican Inspired Chicken Takikomi Gohan. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!