Recipe of Quick Mexican slow cooked beef
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Mexican slow cooked beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican slow cooked beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mexican slow cooked beef is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mexican slow cooked beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican slow cooked beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mexican slow cooked beef is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mexican slow cooked beef estimated approx 6/7 hours.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Mexican slow cooked beef using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mexican slow cooked beef:
- 400 g chopped casserole beef
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 chillies
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons chipotle cooking paste
- 200 g chopped tinned tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- Finely sliced red chilli
- Finely sliced red cabbage
- Chopped coriander
- Sour cream
Instructions to make to make Mexican slow cooked beef
- Chop onion, garlic and finely slice chillies
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and brown the meat in batches. Set aside in a bowl
- Cook the onion, garlic and chillies in the saucepan with oil on a low heat for 8/10 minutes
- Add oregano, cumin and allspice. Cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add chipotle paste, cook for a minute, tomatoes, cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the beef and stir. Add boiling water. Just enough to cover the beef. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and bring to the boil.
- Transfer all the contents to a slow cooker and heat on low for at least 6 hours.
- Just before it’s ready. Chop coriander, finely slice red chilli. Slice or chop avocado and finely slice red cabbage.
- Serve with rice and garnish with coriander, chilli, avocado, red cabbage and a dollop of sour cream.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet just if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Quick Mexican slow cooked beef. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!