Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Moussaka – quick one pan
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Moussaka – quick one pan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moussaka – quick one pan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Moussaka – quick one pan is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Moussaka – quick one pan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Moussaka – quick one pan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Moussaka – quick one pan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Moussaka – quick one pan estimated approx 30 min including prep.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Moussaka – quick one pan using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
To go with the theme of Greek Week, I cooked this with Yui live on Instagram it cooks in 30 minutes! Served straight to the table really delicious and slightly healthier without white sauce!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Moussaka – quick one pan:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500 grams minced lamb
- 1 large aubergine sliced, then salted on paper, then rinsed, then chared
- 1/2 jar passata
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp heaped cinnamon
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tin baby potatoes (optional)
- 1 diced onion
- 3 tsp diced garlic… can be squeeze garlic
- Splash white wine
- 1 handful Chopped mint
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 block feta cheese crumbled
- plenty of salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Sugar (optional this is to taste subject the sweetness of the tomatoes you need to taste at the end if its bitter add sugar)
- 2 beef oxo cubes crumbled in
Steps to make to make Moussaka – quick one pan
- Use a large frying pan or wok, add the oil and the onion and garlic start to brown, once softened add the mince beef, start to brown, breaking up any large pieces with a spoon. turn up the heat to medium high. Now add the tomato puree, and passata. give it a good stir add the herbs. Save some mint for decoration later.
- Add a splash of wine, and the potatoes, slice the aubergines and add them too! Don't forget the stock.. Bring to a good simmer adding the salt and pepper and the rest of the ingredients. If you have time you can simmer it for longer, longer the better but this is a fantastic mid week meal.
- Simmer for 10 – 15 mins, taste adjust the seasoning, crumble the feta cheese over the top, then place under the grill until brown. Serve with salad, crusty bread, its up to you ! Enjoy
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Moussaka – quick one pan. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!