Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 estimated approx 5 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
It is lovely and catches your breath 😀#stirfry
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰:
- 400 grams sirloin beef or frying steak cut into 5mm 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Startch
- 2 tbsp olive oil or veg oil
- 1 piece (1 inch) Root Ginger, peeled and grated
- 300 grams thin sliced veg. ie carrot,Onion,or Shallots green beans, red cabbage,loose corn, pak choy Courgette some or all
- 1 pinch (1/4 tsp) Chilli powder
- 1 dash light soy sauce to taste
- 1 For The Marinade
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine
- 2 pinch Black Pepper
Steps to make to make My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰
- Mix all the Marinade ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the beef strips and stir to coat
- Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 20 minutes. Then remove from marinade and dust the pieces of beef in the corn flour
- Heat a wok on high heat when it starts to smoke add half the oil. Add the ginger and chilli flakes and fry for a secound or two.
- Then add your mix of veg and stir in, add a little drop of water to help with the steaming the veg. Cook for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Put the wok back over the heat, and add the remaining oil.
- Add the beef let settle for a few secounds then stir the beef in the wok for 1-2 minutes.
- Tip back in the veg and stir in with the beef and mix together for a further 1-2 minutes. Season further, to taste with light soy sauce and black pepper.
- Serve immediatley.Enjoy with some fried Rice or Noodles.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!