Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔 using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Love this with all the spices and other items added tastes so good. Nice bit of heat but tasty too.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔:
- 2 Chicken breasts chopped into bitesize pieces
- 1 tbls Butter
- 1/2 Large Onion diced
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 2 Tbls Madras Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Mango Chutney
- 1 dried Chicken stock cube
- 3/4 Pint Boiling water
- 1/2 Cup Frozen peas
- 3 curry leaves
- 2 large Basil leaves chopped
- 2 tbls plain yogurt
Steps to make to make My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔
- Add the butter to a deep frying pan and heat up.
- Add the onions and garlic and Ginger and fry together for 1 minute
- Next add the Ginger powder, red curry, Garam masala, Cumin, curry powder and then mix and fry for a further minute.
- Next add the chicken stir to mix then let it fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiling water with the chicken stock cube added.
- Next add the curry leaves and basil mix. Then add the mango Chutney and stir in.
- Next add 3 tbls Tomato Ketchup mix in leave to simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- After the time take off the heat leave to cool a little then add the Greek yogurt stir in, mix well then add back to the heat bring to the boil then stir take off the heat and add to a serving bowl.
- Serve with a little chopped fresh Coriander. With Basmati rice, pasta or homemade Chips.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them but just if you understand some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate My Indian inspired Curried Chicken 🐔. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!