Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Another warming Autumn Recipe, warming and comforting.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋:
- 1/2 Medium Onion diced
- 500 g Minced Beef
- 1 + 1/2 Pints Water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large Carrots chopped
- 2 Dried Beef stock cubes
- 1/2 Cup frozen peas
- 2 tbls Cornflour mixed in a little cold water
- 5 Medium Potatoes for Mash
- 1 tbls butter
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make to make My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋
- Add the onions to a large frying pan with a spray of olive oil fry until opaque in colour then add the minced beef stir in and fry until there is no red coloured meat left.
- Add the salt and pepper stir in then add the water also carrots bring to the boil add the beef stock cubes and Worcestershire sauce stir in.
- Simmer stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minutes. Add the peas
- Peel and boil the potatoes. Add the cornflour to the little cold water and stir quickly into a paste then add to the minced beef needs to be Thick to hold the mashed potato on top.
- Add the Beef mix to an oven dish grease first, let it cool for about 1/2 an hour so it sets on top.
- Drain and mash the potatoes add a little Butter so they are creamy. Let cool for a few minutes then add with a tbls to the top of the minced beef.
- Add the potatoes all around the edges of the dish then wit a fork gently move from the outside to the middle so as its all covered in mash and run the fork over it to create lines down and lift so its bitty on top.
- Add the dish to a preheated oven 190° for 20 minutes until the potatoes are browned and crisp on top.
- Leave to cool down a little then serve and Enjoy 😉
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them but only if you grasp some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade My Kind of Cottage Pie 😋. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!