Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal estimated approx 2 Hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Lovely Stew with nice crusty bread to dip in.lovely and warming on cold night . Lots of veg and I have added some Red Pepper flakes to add a little heat. So Enjoyable!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal:
- 250 g Stewing beef cut into bite size pieces
- 8 medium Potatoes cut into 1/4s
- 4 Carrots chunky cut
- 1/2 Cup Peas frozen
- 1 ?medium onion diced
- 1/2 Tin Crushed tomatoes
- 4 Dried Beef Stock cubes
- 4 Pints Water boiling
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp black cracked peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 1 level tsp dried Basil
- 2 tbls cornstarch/ flour
Steps to make to make My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and then add the onions pepper flakes and beef and fry for 2 minutes
- In a Casserole pot with a lid add the boiling water add to high heat. Then add peas, carrots, potatoes and the beef stock cubes crumbled in and Tomatoes and stir. Then add the Worcestershire sauce.
- Next when boiling add the meat and onion and stir add the black cracked pepper and basil
- Stir in.
- In a preheated oven 160 °C, and add the lid put in the oven for 1 hour then take out stir then add one of the two tbls of cornstarch in a small amount of water to thicken a little then place back in the oven for the remainder of the time. Take out add the other tbls cornflour in a little water and stir.
- Serve hot
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them yet just if you grasp some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Prepare Homemade My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!