Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 estimated approx 25 – 30minutes-.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Love this with crisp tortillas and red hot cheese grated with sour cream and jalapeno,s on top.#myfavourite#Supper#Lunch#Beefmince
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:
- 1 kg Minced Beef
- 1/2 Large onion chopped
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper
- 1/2 Green sweet pepper
- 150 g Sweetcorn
- 6 dried hot chilli peppers
- 2 tbls Chilli oil keep half back
- 2 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1/2 smoked pork sausage chopped
- 1 tbls Chopotle sauce
- 2 tbls Mexican herbs
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 dried beef stock cube crumbled in
- 1 tbls Tomato Purèe
- 1/2 Cup boiling water
Steps to make to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁
- Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock.
- Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in.
- Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes
- Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small
- Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan.
- Stir and simmer for 10 minutes.
- This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like.
- Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high
- Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to learn them but just if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!