Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 estimated approx 20 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Made this for myself for Mother's day my daughter helped as she is learning to cook now. This is the most enjoyable treat for me ,it's just
So good, even better with two cheese. #Supper #Lunch
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜:
- 1 small chicken breast cooked and chopped up small or minced
- 1/2 small onion cut up
- 3 Cups Salsa sauce how hot or mild you like it, homemade or buy
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 of a chilli pepper sliced small
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cup Smoked Cheese grated
- 1 large bag of Tortillas
- 1 tbls Light Mayonaise. Or Sour Cream,plain yogurt too
Instructions to make to make My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜
- Chop the chicken into small pieces or add them to a blender for just s couple of seconds as you need other chicken to be bits not mashed. Add the onions and fry for a few minutes until chicken is cooked
- Add the Chicken to your salsa sauce (that has tomatoes onion and courgettes and sweet peppers all small. You can add more diced onions to it the onions make it crunchy. Also add the chilli powder and chilli peppers. chilli for hot or garlic + Pepper.
- .Add to a serving bowl and add a layer of Sour cream then grated smoked cheese all over then top it with your milder chedder cheese on top of that cheese. Add to an oven for 5 minute's then take out and add some of the tortillas standing up in the salsa.
- Add back to the oven or microwave for a further 5 minute's then serve. Add a little Mayonaise in the middle, or, Sour Cream,plain yogurt.and some parsley sprinkled over the lot.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more components or is a little basically hot, you can make simple modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them but only if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Award-winning My Mummies Day Chicken Salsa with tortillas. 💜. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!