Simple Way to Make Favorite Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Usually the meat that is used in this soup is lamb. But this time I use shank beef meat. I cook the beef with pressure cooker to make it super soft.
Some people add coconut milk inside. This time I cook without coconut milk.
Very tasty and yummy… my family loves it 😋
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi:
- 600 gram beef shank
- 1.5 litres water
- Paste Spice (using blender to make a paste)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- 3 cm fresh tumeric
- 5 pcs red big chillies
- 2 pcs candlenuts
- 1 tbsp corriander seeds
- Other spices:
- 3 cm galangal, smashed
- 1 pcs lemongrass, smashed
- 3 pcs indonesian bay leaves
- 6 pcs lime leaves
- 50 gr palm sugar/gula jawa
- 3 tbsp indonesian dark soya sauce
- 100 ml coconut milk (I don’t use it this time)
- 1/2 big cabbage, cut
- 2 big ripe tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, mushroom seasoning powder
- Spring onions and fried shallots for garnish
Steps to make to make Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi
- Cut the beef shank into bite size, cook in pressure cooker for 30 minutes until tender. Set aside.
- Spice paste: combine garlic, shallot, red big chillies, candlenuts, coriander seeds and tumeric in your blender.
- Heat some oil in a small pan, stir fry the spice paste until fragrant, add lemongrass, galangal, bay leaves, lime leaves and stir fry until the leaves turn colour.
- Add in the cooked beef shank and continue to stir fry for a few minutes.
- Returned all the stir fry meat and spices back to the beef broth in the pressure cooker. Add salt, pepper, palm sugar (in the photo), indonesian soya sauce and mushroom seasoning powder to taste
- Add in the shredded cabbage and tomatoes and cook until the cabbage is soft
- Ready to serve with warm white rice. Garnish with some spring onion and fried shallots
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Shank Beef Soup – Tongseng Sengkel Sapi. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!