Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 is 4 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 estimated approx 15 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is so lovely .Spices are just right to flavour the casserole.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋:
- 8 Sausages, pork, beef or chicken flavour
- 1 small Onion diced
- 1/4 tsp Garlic granuals
- 1/4 tsp Black ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 +1/2 boiling water
- 1 Dried Beef Stock cube mix in 4 tbls cold water
- 1 Tin Beans in tomato sauce
- 1 large Carrot chopped into mouth size pieces
- 3 medium Potatoes chopped into bite size pieces
Steps to make to make My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋
- Heat up the oil in a frying pan then add the onions fry for 1 minute then add all the spices, garlic,Paprika Black pepper, Italian herbs stir in.
- Next add the sausage to brown turn them over and fry on all sides just about 5 minutes
- Next add the boiling water, the beef stock cube sprinkle in and mix.
- Next add the beans and stir in to mix
- Chop the carrot and peel and chop the potatoes then add to the pressure cooker
- Next add the sausage mix in the pressure cooker and mix together. Also add a cup of boiling water
- When it's cooked add the cornflour to the casserole to thicken a little. Then serve and Enjoy
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them yet only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Sausage & Bean Pressure Cooked Casserole 😋. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!