Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 is 1 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I only cooked enough out of the beef for 1 person so there was more that I put in the fridge.#Mainmeal#Beef#Dinner
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀:
- 1 kg Beef joint cut into thick Strips (silverside beef)
- 1 tbls Butter
- 1 Handful Spinach broken up
- 1/2 Tsp Black cracked pepper
- 1 tsp meat seasoning
- 1 tsp mixed pepper flakes
- 2 Tsp wholegrain mustard
- Caralmerised Onions…
- 1/2 mediums onion cut into half circles
- 2 tbls Butter
- 2 tbls white or red wine dry
- 1 pinch Granulated Sugar
Steps to make to make My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀
- Cut the beef into 2inch long strips 1/2 inch wide. Add the black pepper, meat seasoning, and wholegrain mustard rub all over and let it marinate for 2-3 hours Or overnight.
- Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium heat until melted. Add onions, and toss until they are coated in the butter.
- Cook the onions for the next 40 minutes or so until they are caramelized, using a spatula to stir the onions and scrape the bottom of the pan every 3-5 minutes. As the onions begin to caramelize and darken, you may need to scrape the pan more often.
- Once the onions reach a golden brown color and are nice and syrupy, sprinkle them with a pinch of salt (and sugar(opt). Stir the onions for 1 more minute, being sure to stir in the browned bits, then remove from heat.
- When the caralmerised onions are near done then cook the Beef. Add the Butter to the frying pan heat up and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute. Add the Beef strips and fry them on middle heat for about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Serve on a bed of Spinach or lettuce and add the caralmerised onions on top.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them however only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and simple lunch dishes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Ultimate My Sautèed Beef in wholegrain mustard & Caralmerized Onions😀. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!