Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings is 8 people or 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings estimated approx 2 hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is the first time I've made these I don't like leeks myself but have friends and family going to give me feedback soon
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings:
- 12 oz Self raising flour
- 6 oz suet, either veg or beef
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- half a pack of dry-cure smoked, streaky bacon or any bacon
- 3/4 tsp dried mixed herbs or Thyme
- 2 small or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- or 1 large leek finely chopped
- Olive oil and Butter for greasing
- Water for binding
- Salt and Pepper, preferably White Pepper I used black pepper
- 8 Individual Pudding bowls, greaseproof paper, tin foil
Instructions to make to make My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings
- Grease your bowls with butter. Set aside
- Fry the bacon in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil until almost cooked. Then add the leeks cook until soft. Set aside until cooled.
- Mix the flour, 1/2 tsp salt, baking powder and suet in a bowl.
- Add the leek and Bacon to the flour mixture and stir together.
- Bind the mixture with enough cold water to bring together to form a soft dough. Boil the kettle.
- Place the pudding into the buttered pudding bowls and cover with single sheets of greaseproof or baking parchment then with large pieces of tin foil sit the individual tins in the centre of the foil and fold upwards and rap and tighten the top of the tin foil so no water ie: condensation can get into the Puddings
- Pour boiling water into the steamer and place pudding bowls on top of the steamer. Steam for 2 hours, regularly checking and topping up with boiling water to avoid the pan boiling dry. I can only do 4 at a time in my steamer
- Serves 8 people or 4 hungry people depending who you have over for lunch or dinner 🤣👍
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect My take on leek and Bacon steam puddings. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!