Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne is 3-4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne estimated approx 2 hours.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne using 32 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is how I make my chilli con carne. A firm family favourite, with so many levels of amazing flavour. I like to use a combination of dried and fresh chilli to give heat and smokiness. Here I've used beef mince but it also works amazingly with shredded chicken or beef chunks, simply swap out for what you prefer.
Note: You can purchase dried Mexican chillies such as the ones I've used in this recipe online from a good Mexican grocery supplier.
#chilli #chilliconcarne #chili #smokey #smoky #driedchillies #bellpepper #bakedbeans #kidneybeans #cheese #quark #spinach #healthy #lowcalorie #lowcarb #dinner
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne:
- 500 g beef mince,
- 1 tin (420 g) red kidney beans, OR you can use baked beans,
- 2 onions, chopped finely,
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, sliced, seeds removed,
- 200 g closed cap mushrooms, chopped, (optional),
- 4 large handfuls baby spinach leaves, (optional),
- 2-4 red chillies finely sliced, seeds left in, (add to taste),
- 4 dried smoked chipotle morita chillies,
- 4 dried Guajillo chillies,
- 2 heaped tbsp tomato puree paste,
- 3 cloves garlic, minced,
- Spices & herbs:
- 1 heaped tbsp good quality smoked paprika,
- 3 tsp dried oregano,
- 2 tsp hot chilli powder,
- 2 tsp cinnamon,
- 2 heaped tsp quality cocoa powder,
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper,
- 1 tsp ground cumin,
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 beef stock cube, crumbled or dissolved,
- 2 tsp sugar or a little more to taste,
- 350 ml water,
- A few drops Worcester sauce to taste,
- Ground black pepper and smoked sea salt to season,
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- To garnish:
- Fat free quark, or sour cream,
- Fresh parsley leaves,
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Sliced spring onions (optional)
Instructions to make to make My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne
- Add the vegetable oil to a large saucepan and heat over a medium heat. Once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions and fry for a few minutes until translucent. Add in all of the dried spices and herbs and stir to coat the onions. Fry off until fragrant for around 30 seconds.
- Add in the beef, season with salt & pepper and add the tomato paste, stir through and break up the mince. Fry for 4 minutes until browned. Next add in the bell pepper, garlic and fresh chopped chillies. Stir once more. Add in the tinned tomatoes plus water & bring to a simmer. Add the beans and stir everything together. Lower the heat.
- Add the dried chillies and the mushrooms (if using them) & push into the sauce so they're covered. Next add the cocoa powder, Worcester sauce and the sugar and give a good stir. Cover with a lid and simmer for around an hour. Stir occasionally and if needed add a touch more water as the sauce thickens and reduces down.
- At the end of cooking once the meat and vegetables are tender and the sauce a rich glossy deep brown, add in the spinach leaves and allow them to wilt down. Serve up and garnish with cheese, quark or sour cream and parsley leaves plus a few sliced spring onions if desired. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to discover them but just if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Quick My Ultimate Smoky Chilli Con Carne. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!