Steps to Make Perfect Nan's Chinese Casserole
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Nan's Chinese Casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nan's Chinese Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Nan's Chinese Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Nan's Chinese Casserole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nan's Chinese Casserole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Nan's Chinese Casserole is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Nan's Chinese Casserole estimated approx 40 Mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Nan's Chinese Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
My Nan used to make this for me and my sister when we were kids and we absolutely loved it! Probably due to the fact it had crisps on top. Here is the recipe for you all to enjoy at home 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Nan's Chinese Casserole:
- 500 g Cooked Mince (Beef of Quorn will do!)
- 300 g Frozen Peas
- Chopped Celery
- Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tin Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packets Ready Salted Crisps
- Plain Noodles
- 2 tablespoons single cream
Steps to make to make Nan's Chinese Casserole
- Heat oven to 175c
- Mix the condensed mushroom soup, single cream, chopped onion and add 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Place the and mix the cooked mince, frozen peas and celery in a casserole dish and pour over the sauce made in 2. Throw in some Beansprouts if you have some!
- Break up the packets of salted crisps into finely broken peices and spread out evenly over dish
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes until bubbling and the crisps are browned
- Place cooked noodles on the plates to serve and a big portion of the casserole on top and enjoy!! 🙂
- Note! For fussy kids like i used to be feel free to swap the peas with a can of beans. Not sure why, but it worked 👌 👌 🔥
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Nan's Chinese Casserole. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!