Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ‘Oyako’ Udon. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
‘Oyako’ Udon is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ‘Oyako’ Udon is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Oyako’ Udon, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Oyako’ Udon delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Oyako’ Udon is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have ‘Oyako’ Udon using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
‘Oyako’ means ‘Parent and Child’. When ‘Chicken and Eggs’ are used, the dish is often called with the word ‘Oyako’. You might be familiar with the ‘Chicken and Egg’ rice bowl dish that is called ‘Oyako Don’. There are Udon Noodle versions, and the mixture is often thickened and flavour is less sweet, and it is more suitable for the noodles.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make ‘Oyako’ Udon:
- 2 servings Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended
- 150-200 g Chicken Thigh Fillet *thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil OR Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Potato Starch *mixed with 2-3 tablespoons Water
- 2 Eggs *lightly whisked
- 2 Spring Onion *sliced, save some finely chopped green parts for topping
- 2 cups Dashi Stock (2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder)
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoons Mirin
Instructions to make to make ‘Oyako’ Udon
- Combine all the soup ingredients in a bowl.
- Prepare Udon Noodles. I recommend Frozen Udon Noodles as they have the best texture. Frozen Noodles are already cooked, so just warm them in boiling water.
- Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and cook thinly sliced Chicken. Add diagonally sliced Spring Onions. *Note: Save finely chopped green parts for topping.
- Add the soup and bring to the boil. Taste the soup, and add extra Salt, Soy Sauce OR Mirin as required.
- Add Potato Starch mixture, stirring well, and cook until the sauce thickens. Add the lightly whisked Egg slowly in a circular motion into the boiling soup, gently stirring. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat.
- Place drained hot Udon Noodles in a serving bowl, cover with the mixture, sprinkle with the saved finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Homemade ‘Oyako’ Udon. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!