Recipe of Quick Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I saw this recipe a few days ago in the morning shows of ANT1, prepared by Argyro and I thought of giving it a try… I was speechless!! I have never had a tastier pastitsio! It is absolutely awesome!
Recipe by tatianakie
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome:
- 12 sheets lasagna, I used 500 g rigatoni
- 3 colored peppers -not green- I used yellow, orange and red
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups graviera (Greek traditional hard cheese) or kasseri ( Greek traditional medium-hard pale yellow cheese)
- half a cup of kefalotyri (Greek traditional hard salty yellow cheese)
- For the sauce
- 1 kg tomato coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- parsley and a little oregano
- For the béchamel sauce
- 3 tbsp butter or olive oil
- half a leek, finely chopped
- 3 full tbsp flour
- 750 g tepid milk
- half a cup kefalotyri
Instructions to make to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome
- Sauté all the vegetables, finely chopped, in the olive oil until they are nicely tender.
- Boil the sauce for about 10 minutes with the oil, the salt, pepper and the clove of garlic that you add whole to simply let out its flavor.
- Remove the clove of garlic ten minutes later and add a little oregano.
- Spread plenty of sauce on the baking tray, then the pasta, unboiled, then the vegetables and finally the cheeses.
- Do this twice, to make two layers in the same order.
- Prepare the béchamel saucesauté the finely chopped leek in the butter or olive oil until tender.
- Then add the flour and mix constantly so that it cooks nicely.
- Remove the pot from heat and add the tepid water gradually mixing well so that the sauce thickens and doesn't get any lumps.
- When you have added all the milk boil it for a while to thicken but not too much, then add the kefalotyri and after you have stirred it for a while so that the cheese is incorporated, pour it over the last layer of the baking tray making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 200°C without the fan for about an hour, depending on your oven. I baked it for an hour and a quarter because I chopped my vegetables into slightly larger pieces. It is divine!
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little more or less spicy, you can make simple modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for novices you do not need to discover them however just if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!