Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I saw this recipe a few days ago in the morning shows of ANT1, prepared by Argyro and I thought of giving it a try… I was speechless!! I have never had a tastier pastitsio! It is absolutely awesome!
Recipe by tatianakie
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome:
- 12 sheets lasagna, I used 500 g rigatoni
- 3 colored peppers -not green- I used yellow, orange and red
- 2 eggplants
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups graviera (Greek traditional hard cheese) or kasseri ( Greek traditional medium-hard pale yellow cheese)
- half a cup of kefalotyri (Greek traditional hard salty yellow cheese)
- For the sauce
- 1 kg tomato coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- parsley and a little oregano
- For the béchamel sauce
- 3 tbsp butter or olive oil
- half a leek, finely chopped
- 3 full tbsp flour
- 750 g tepid milk
- half a cup kefalotyri
Steps to make to make Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome
- Sauté all the vegetables, finely chopped, in the olive oil until they are nicely tender.
- Boil the sauce for about 10 minutes with the oil, the salt, pepper and the clove of garlic that you add whole to simply let out its flavor.
- Remove the clove of garlic ten minutes later and add a little oregano.
- Spread plenty of sauce on the baking tray, then the pasta, unboiled, then the vegetables and finally the cheeses.
- Do this twice, to make two layers in the same order.
- Prepare the béchamel saucesauté the finely chopped leek in the butter or olive oil until tender.
- Then add the flour and mix constantly so that it cooks nicely.
- Remove the pot from heat and add the tepid water gradually mixing well so that the sauce thickens and doesn't get any lumps.
- When you have added all the milk boil it for a while to thicken but not too much, then add the kefalotyri and after you have stirred it for a while so that the cheese is incorporated, pour it over the last layer of the baking tray making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 200°C without the fan for about an hour, depending on your oven. I baked it for an hour and a quarter because I chopped my vegetables into slightly larger pieces. It is divine!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you grasp some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Pastitsio with vegetables by Argyro – Awesome. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!