Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Pork Belly Udon Soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Belly Udon Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pork Belly Udon Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork Belly Udon Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork Belly Udon Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork Belly Udon Soup is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Pork Belly Udon Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I regularly purchase a nicely lean block of Pork Belly, cut into smaller blocks, half freeze and thinly slice, then cut into bite-size pieces before freezing to store. These already cut thin slices are so handy to have. They can be used straight away for stir-fry or soup or anything. It didn’t take long to cook this delicious Udon Soup.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Pork Belly Udon Soup:
- 1 serving Cooked Udon *Frozen type recommended
- 80 g thinly sliced Pork Belly *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Egg *cooked in your favourite way, I cooked ‘Onsen Tamago’ in the microwave
- Rāyu (Chilli Oil) *I used Crispy Chilli Oil
- 300 ml Chicken Stock *OR 300ml Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock
- White Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- *Note: You may wish to add a small amount of grated Garlic OR Ginger
Instructions to make to make Pork Belly Udon Soup
- Heat Cooked Udon Noodles in boiling water, then drain.
- Finely chop up a green part of Spring Onion, then diagonally slice the rest of it. Cut thinly sliced Pork Belly into bite-size pieces.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a saucepan and cook Pork. When cooked, add Soup ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Add diagonally sliced Spring Onion and Udon Noodles, cook for a few minutes. Add extra Salt if required.
- Place in a bowl, add Egg and finely chopped Spring Onion, add Chilli Oil if you like it, and enjoy. Today I added some Crispy Chilli Oil.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them but only if you understand some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Speedy Pork Belly Udon Soup. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!