Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Pork Mince Katsu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Mince Katsu is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork Mince Katsu is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork Mince Katsu, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork Mince Katsu delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork Mince Katsu is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Pork Mince Katsu using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Tonkatsu, the Japanese dish of Panko-crumbed and deep-fried Pork Cutlet, is very popular. This is the almost same thing, but it is made of Pork Mince. You can use just Pork Mince, but I always add finely chopped Onion and other ingredients. When my children were young, I added other Vegetables as well. It was a good trick to make my son eat Vegetables.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Pork Mince Katsu:
- 500 g Pork Mince *Beef Mince can be used
- 1 Onion *finely chopped, you can add other Vegetables as well
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1/2 cup ‘Panko’ Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 Egg *for coating
- ‘Panko’ Breadcrumbs as required
- Oil for frying
- ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce *store-bought ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce is delicious, but you can make your own. Try my recipe below
- Mock ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire (Lea & Perrins)
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons Sugar
Steps to make to make Pork Mince Katsu
- Combine Pork Mince, finely chopped Onion, ‘Panko’ Breadcrumbs and Egg. Season with Salt & Pepper and form into 8 patties.
- Coat the patties with Plain Flour very well, then coat with whisked Egg, and finally coat with ‘Panko’ Breadcrumbs.
- Heat Oil to 160 to 170℃ and fry until cooked through and golden, place on a rack and drain the Oil.
- Enjoy with ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce. To make Mock ‘Tonkatsu’ Sauce, combine all ingredients. You can add a small amount of Lemon Juice, Chutney, Mustard or grated Ginger for extra flavour.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking skills for newbies you do not need to discover them but just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Pork Mince Katsu. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!